Originally Posted by Ciment
Originally Posted by doggystyle
I dont know much about the Canadian underworld so id like to know, Who runs Canada now? is it still the Rizzutos or Calabrians? And the Calabrians in Canada are they Ndrangheta or just tied to Ndrangheta?

Some may disagree, but at the moment the way I see things, the Calabrian Ndrangheta in Ontario have surpassed any other Italian mafia present in Canada.
The Sicilian clan in Montreal have lost ground, they now have to share territory with other mafia clans such as the Calabrian Scoppa/Mirachi clan(s) supported by the Ontario Ndrangheta.

With regards to the Bikers, basically all Italians clans to do business with them.

There is also something going with the West end gang/Irish clan. I do not know if there is internal fighting or if they are being targeted by other clans. There seems to be greater activity in recent months of molotov bombings of houses, cars and businesses and shootings. Arab clans also being targeted.

in my opinion cosa nostra (both sicilian and american) is still the dominant italian criminal group in canada
scoppa and mirarchi are probably members of bonanno and there is not any proof ontario ndrangheta supported them
there are still several rizzuto mobsters in freedom leonardo rizzuto, poncho cun tre ra, stefano sollecito, nicola spagnolo, frank arcadi,charles renda and others
also i think in montreal italian mafia is the strongest criminal group and the rizzuto's are the most connected both with hells and haitian gangs