Originally Posted by Zavattoni
Originally Posted by pmac
sonny black and massino were uncomfotable with rustys plan. so massino went to big paul for advice, sonny black to persico. 3 capos have never been took out. it was actually to be 4. then persico tells sonny black threw emiserys. sonny reds stock piling guns. then big paul lends out his guys and a social club for the set up.

@Pmac; Who was the 4th capo that was supposed to be taken out? Was it Frank Lino? He was with the 3 captains; but ran out the social club while the 3 capo's were being shot. Supposily he wasn't a target, but Massino pondered the idea of killing him in the aftermath due to several reasons. Lino even had a meeting with Neil Dellacroce to see if he was a target in the hit. The sixth crew with the renegade faction is unknown,

Armando Pollastrino and Bruno Indelicato were the other two crews with the renegade faction. Armando was having problems of his own with the courts, and was in jail at the time. Frank Lino was Bruno Indelicatos stand in as to make sure Bruno could continue the war if anything went wrong at the meeting.
The sixth crew that was with the renegade faction but switched sides is said to have been Salvatore Catalano before a majority of the zips switched to the Rastelli faction a month before the meeting. This has not been confirmed by any of the made members who turned on the family in the 2000s.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green