Originally Posted by Revis_Island
Originally Posted by BlackFamily
Originally Posted by Revis_Island
I didn’t catch that one but I think you’re right about Lucchese. I think on a documentary I saw about him, it said he was living on Long Island. At that time there may have been a few mobsters who individually made money like him(Franzese and Lombardozi could be examples assuming that was their era) but as an organization as a whole there was nothing like the mob at that time I’m sure. I’ve had a similar convo in other threads I’ve made but the top earners in Italy probably blow what Matthews, Lucas and Barnes made combined away. Still would love to see a movie made about him. I wonder if anybody has any idea where he fled to.

What top earners in Italy made more than Matthews, Lucas, & Barnes combined in the late 60s- early 70s?

He's still alive , imo.

During that era I’m not sure. I would probably say none. But from the 90s up to present day there have definitely been multiple. Toto Riina being one.

When you get into 90s then you have another generation of kingpins to be equally or more lucrative as individual top earners of the LCN.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb