Originally Posted by Fleming_Ave
Originally Posted by JCrusher

As for Sonny I admit the robbery conviction was probably faulty BUT he got away with many brutal crimes so I dont feel too bad. I feel bad if a regular person with no criminal backround is falsely accused of a crime which unfortunately has happened

It's not really that anybody cares about career criminals going to jail, it's the fear of a truly innocent person getting jammed up. I know it doesn't happen all the time, and most likely not on purpose, but it's happened, DNA testing has cleared how many people from prison, including death row. That's why this stuff matters.

Also these days it’s getting a little harder to do it all the way through the case to court but in the beginning when going after a guy if they use unfair practice they gain the info they need and find out about the people they need then they have there rat or info and they try to keep it legal from there on in .

Look it’s being done it’s always been done and most likely it will never stop ....look how the street cop have to have cameras on their cars on their helmets on their chest because shit is being done illegally by LE .

It has happened to me on both sides of it I have been saved by illegal LE and I have been hurt by it ....it happens everyday!

Last edited by Serpiente; 12/22/18 11:53 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."