Originally Posted by streetbossliborio
Originally Posted by ralphie_cifaretto
Originally Posted by Serpiente
Originally Posted by pmac
i feel like hes being exploited. i'll skip the interview. if he wanted to talk he should have done so years ago not now that hes in a home and might get a extra vanilla pudding. keep the old legend off the internet , respect his gangsta. lol

True Pmac that’s where I am coming from the guy is obviously seen better days and if 10% of us could reach that age and still be able to put sentences together.....but Feds having him running a crime family with the type of people he would have to deal with and bet your ass if they could get a junkie snitch to say he was active and told him to go collect a debt they would put him away for another 50 !

I know why they think he's still active. It's because of Catapano. Sonny is still very sharp and he's revered by the Long Island faction.

Who’s catapano? And would any of the Colombo’s care about the interviews, or about him at all?

They couldn't care less about these interviews. Same thing with Tommy Shots. That guy actually has his own online blog. Tough Tony Federici and Patsy Parello have both given video interviews. No one cares. They're still just as respected. Solly D, the alleged boss of Chicago has also given a video interview, if I can remember correctly. I'm not even gonna start with Joey Merlino.

Catapano is always by Sonny's side. If Sonny is the underboss (and according to LE, he is), then Catapano is probably the acting underboss. My guess is he's meeting people all over town. It's not that hard to put two and two together.