Originally Posted by Serpiente
Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
LE really railroaded Sonny. He only raped women and killed lots of people. It's not like he did anything THAT bad.

My family......and not justifying anything just know and I wish I could explain but there are hundreds if not thousands of examples but I am not a researcher but trust me I know first hand how the law has twisted and it doesn’t surprise me one bit , but what does surprise me that you think that it has not.

And in no way do I think taking advantage of women is good I have several daughters and in no way am I condoning it also I am not agreeing what you said about Sonny because I have no clue.

And don’t think for one minute that I have not used LE to break the law so I have it on both ends .

look I dont deny that sometimes the law is twisted. But most of the time law enforcement are the good guys and are just protecting us from those people. My father was a NYC cop so he had a lot of experience with organized crime members. As for Sonny I admit the robbery conviction was probably faulty BUT he got away with many brutal crimes so I dont feel too bad. I feel bad if a regular person with no criminal backround is falsely accused of a crime which unfortunately has happened