Originally Posted by Hollander
Originally Posted by streetbossliborio
Originally Posted by Hollander
Tony backed the NJ faction I read led by Anthony Accetturo and his protégé Michael Taccetta.

First time I heard this one. So you read Corello backed nj! He must’ve hated vic n gas.

He had a special relation with Accetturo for some reason. Amuso was a major narcotics trafficker so I can see why Tony Ducks wasn´t a fan.

Tony Ducks wanted Anthony Luongo as boss and Anthony Accetturo as underboss. Corallo was not a big fan of Amuso, besides him being a major drug dealer, it is said it had to do with Amuso being with the Gallo brothers during the first Colombo war. He was ok with Casso being in an administration position as Gaspipe knew the in and out of the rackets, both being feared and a major earner for the family. Once Anthony Luongo was killed, Corallo abandoned the setup he wanted and told Christy Tic that Gaspipe can be his successor. However Casso declined in favor of Amuso becoming boss, and by that time Corallo did not care it seemed about the crime family, so he did not vote it down. Macaluso was the underboss and Migliore had maintained communication with Tony Ducks. During the Amuso and Casso purge, many members who were loyal to Corallo, and remained in the Bonx and Manhattan were killed or attempts made on their lives.

Last edited by Giacomo_Vacari; 12/22/18 01:14 PM. Reason: Typos

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green