Originally Posted by DanteMoltisanti
Persiano is a drug addict, scum bag, and con man. He stole from everyone and was in NA.

I bet they don’t even put him on the stand. The FBI agent and wires will be what buries Dom. I hope he has a good stash of money saved for Eddie Jacobs and gets a good plea , which he should as his only previous major offense was the Borgata bookmaking bust but then again he has gotten away with murder so far in the eyes of law enforcement so they may bury him at sentencing out of spite for not being to stick him with the DiPietro hit.

Just my two cents from what I know and hear. I have heard from myriads of people that Dom is one of the most solid guys ever, cut from a different cloth and a throwback.

Yeah Dante he was in and out of recovery but strange he was not aggressive or actively trying to earn in or around those people I know several people that were / and in NA where he would go and if he was looking for trouble he could of found it , not saying there are other members there but there are some guys that he could of attempted to get close with and would of learned quickly who the guys were with business and cash ....but he didn’t.....I find this very strange he did not pray on any ....unless he just figured that they were all low life’s and were not well off .....he was wrong.

Last edited by Serpiente; 12/17/18 10:18 AM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."