Summer 1995. Dattilo, province of Trapani. Meeting between four mafia bosses. The question: "Graviano sees Berlusconi?". The answer: "Yes". The revelation is of the collaborator of justice, Giovanni Brusca, who "credits" the story to Matteo Messina Denaro, during an interrogation made on October 16 in front of the attorney of Palermo, Francesco Lo Voi, and to the adjunct Marzia Sabella. As reported by Brusca, Giuseppe Graviano would have met Silvio Berlusconi. Not only that: the boss of Brancaccio would have even noticed a watch on the wrist of the former premier worth 500 million.

During the summit in the Trapanese the capimafia spoke about the hypothesis of kidnapping the son of Pietro Grasso, then deputy prosecutor of the national anti-mafia directorate. Then the speech is turned on the "beautiful life, the clothing" and especially on the watches. The repentant made the minutes that Matteo Messina Denaro said: Giuseppe Graviano "saw one on the wrist of Berlusconi, which was worth 500 million". "I - says Brusca - I asked: 'But why, do they see?' 'Yes,' replied Messina Denato

The story was told by the newspaper La Stampa. "It seemed a secondary thing", then Brusca was justified. The report was sent to the Public Prosecutor's Office of Palermo, which will represent the accusation of the process of Appeal on the negotiation. As the Daily Fact argues, "the story of Brusca dates back to a period when the first Berlusconi government had already fallen, while Graviano was detained, having been arrested in January 1994. It is not clear from Brusca's story if the boss Messina Messina Brancaccio met the former premier as a prisoner or in the previous period, when he spent his hiding in Milan, where he was arrested ".

For the judges of the first degree the former premier knew of contacts between Dell'Utri and the mafia and he paid money to the clans until December 1994. Graviano is currently being investigated by the Palermo prosecutor in the procedure for extracting the negotiation. Recently he met in prison Fiammetta Borsellino, the daughter of the magistrate assassinated in Via d'Amelio, to whom he said: "Everyone says I was dating Berlusconi". To then add: "More than I was my cousin who frequented him".

"The king is dead, long live the king!"