Originally Posted by 2a

Could it be said that present day sophisticated Black American criminal organizations make up the most elusive type of organized crime in the contemporary US ? I mean one can read a lot about the activities of LCN families , Mexican drug cartels , and so forth in the American press , yet non street gang type Black American criminal organizations are hardly if ever mentioned .

I mean I think Craig Petties was the last guy that made headlines who fit the bill and that was 10 years ago .

They're regular indictments of Black syndicates throughout large metros , it's just doesn't capture mainstream narrative . There's no name brand collective/umbrella term for Black OC in America due to both a history of bias & small percantage of the feds having Black agents. Additionally it's quite common for Black syndicates to recruit mainly relatives, extended relatives, and friends from a familiar background.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb