Originally Posted by Fleming_Ave
Originally Posted by furio_from_naples

I'm agree with you bigfella but for the law Bulger was only a 89 y old in wheelchair that was, for reasons that know ony the bop, trasfered in a prison where he was killed without pity

Although I think the world is better without him, I agree, you can't just leave a wheelchair bound 89 year old with a history of snitching in general population in a maximum security prison.

Originally Posted by WhackWhack
Regardless of what he did, he was haphazardly and probably purposely killed. His family has every right to sue. The reason I am conflicted because while people are cheering the inmates who did it, the ones who are not obsessed with LCN do not know that one of the murderers of Whitey was a woman killer himself who strangled and chopped up an innocent 19 year old woman. That is not right either.

Agreed. Because, again, I have no sympathy for Whitey Bulger, I can't believe the guys who killed him did that because his crimes offended them, they must have done it for their own reasons.

I think Geas did it because 1. He hated rats (that's how he and his brother ended up with life bids) and 2. He is a King in prison now, killed one of the biggest rats in history.