Originally Posted by Irishman12
Originally Posted by DuesPaid
I went by the liquor store on the way home today and made another 6 pack although I didn't try any tonight as they weren't cold enough: the Budweiser Copper Lager with Jim Beam (I've had it before but wanted another), Not You Father's Fruit Punch, Not Your Father's Moutain Ale Citrus Brew, Harpoon Winter Warmer (they got me on the Cinnamon & Nutmeg ingredients), Harpoon Dunkin' Coffee Porter (which I'm expecting to be terrible but curious enough to try it) and one which I've never heard before, Aecht Schlenkerla Rauchbier Urbock

You Sir are bolder than me, I love how you branch way out and try beers you know you may not even like.

I like to try many varieties as well but stay in my lane.

I saw the copper lager bud, might try one. My distributor has them in large bottle in cedar case.

Thanks DP, I like trying new things. If I don't like it, I won't get it again. And, at least this way I'm only out a single rather than an entire 6-pack. The Copper wasn't bad actually. Tasted almost like a craft beer. I'm typically not a Budweiser fan as I don't like their lager or light (taste too watered down to me). However, they do have some that I do enjoy like Bud Ice and the Bud Light Lime.

Agree.

Drinking the Aecht Schlenkerla Rauchbier Urbock and I actually quite like it. It's described as a smokebeer which I've never heard before but obviously, it has a smokey taste to it. Not bad at all.

Sounds good

Well I was right on the Harpoon Dunkin' Coffee Porter, it's nasty. Beer and coffee, yuck! I'm not a coffee drinker, hence the reason I knew I wouldn't enjoy it, but I was curious enough to. Strong at least at 6% alcohol by volume

Do you like peanut butter? Try this one: Sweet Baby Jesus.

Originally Posted by Hollander
More than a few. grin

LoL , Enjoy H

Be Loyal, Be Loving, Be Quiet.