Originally Posted by Serpiente
The government is wrong in this case “ if you want to go after him for something he did fine ....but he was railroaded and who knows what happens if he doesn’t get out and dies .

Is the government responsible for all those years and his death , you know NY can be held responsible and have to pay millions but the guys that were or are responsible for putting him away wrongly will never spend a day in the joint .

Telling you when you are around or involved with people that level the government will frame you and your father !!!!! To get what they went , they are almost as bad as the gangster....seen it with my own eyes and it don’t stop.

I think the big difference here is that the Persico still holds the reins he should have let them go a long time ago for a bunch of different reasons this one being the most important one.

I think had he stepped down years ago he might be a free man.

The Feds are not looking to let an official boss out to retain his position with out a fight.

Christy Tic, is not the official boss nor does he hold any position of significance within the Luchesse crime family.

As for NICKY, SC warned him probably a 1/2 a dozen times.
I think a few "GOOD POSTERS" left because they didn't like to see the BABY back and forth that Nicky, would bait you into if you disagreed with his opinion.

Lastly, in my opinion the Feds are WORSE than the gangsters because they are supposed to be the good guys and held to higher standard.

So if they can't these guys legit than they frame them.
And the witnesses are such B.S. I knew a guy who flipped and basically they told him what to say, they completely lied to make it look like he was higher up on the food chain than he really was, to cement their case against the others. That's how that works ALOT of the times. I.E. Anthony Casso, he got fucked because he was too stupid to just tell the Feds what they wanted, he insisted on giving them the "GOODS" which the should have wanted but they did not.

Case in point:

The info he had on Sammy the Bull, 1) He was a drug dealer, 2) He had was more bodies than he copped to, that is all I can remember at the moment. The truth would have given Gotti the grounds for atleast a retrial.

Casso also had the goods on the Mafia Cops however, the Feds did NOT want to take down L.E.

So they did not know what to do with Cassso, because they could not give him a venue to tell what he knew, meaning if they put him on the stand and he was cross examined by defense attorneys.
So they FUCT him and re-negged on their agreement with him and sent him to be locked down 23 hours a day.

Look at Greg Scarpa Jr, same thing he had the goods on senior and Devicchio so the feds had to "SHUT HIM DOWN"