I made my own 6-pack this week to try some beers/liquors I never had before but didn't want to buy an entire 6-pack of in case I didn't like it. This is one feature that not a lot of places in New York don't have (at least in my experience) and one which I absolutely love! I picked up: Stiegl Gold (this is their lager but for some reason, the liquors stores around me only sell the Stiegl Grapefruit which I don't like. I much prefer the Gold!), Brooklyn Brewer's Winter Lager (it's described as having chocolate, roasted barley, and dark bread. I wasn't a huge fan of it as it tasted more like a stout and I'm not much of a stout fan), Duvel (which I've seen a lot of recently but have never tried it), Lagunitas Brown Shugga' (I've never heard of this but wanted to try it because they've added brown sugar to it), and finally Henry's Hard Soda both the Grape and Orange flavors. I'm currently sipping on the Orange now and it's not bad but you can definitely taste the alcohol. On mix drinks like this I usually don't like to taste the alcohol so much but want to feel the effects, if that makes sense. I'll go through the rest and see how they are.