Fucking losers on turkey day checking out what im saying lmaoooo when i told joe i be on this first thing he sajd im talking to a bunch of rats and im must be drunk fucking bored and thats from a real gangster so you snitches lmaooo yall got lucky with a young connected drunk who like to catch rec lmaooo cheers to the old man capobianco my good friend gino father... Good friend of many good men from the eastie Winthrop revere crew. Old man Gaurino rest in peace true man through and through long time north end legend. Cheers to them at least they lived a good honorable life. And thats real life not this whatever ot does for yall sorry pathetic lives

Last edited by Joerusso; 11/26/18 01:59 PM.

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "