You guys are really bums and low lives i mean its really sad anyone who did anytime know you can stay at one spot for years and you can be bounced around like a ball. Its sad i step down to yall standards when i all i do is spread a little of what i know. Smh i my first fed bid i bounced around my second bid was short all Berlin. Anyone i mention you can look them up tbey either at berlin or still doing tims not famous people regular people loke dennis taylor from Charlestown or sal pellulo or edward stern or jimmy cortoneyer or frank massiostto or luis Garcia or brima wurie. Carl taylor neil Reginald randy Gregory timothy brown Eugene patrick lmaoo look them up bop status lmao these regular inmates all over bop i encountered James Presley.... And union huh lol i know a guy who was a labor 10 years then became a carpenter joe leone i know a bricklayer who became local 4 elevator operater its not easy but it can be done easy esp when you know people .i mention names because they are real people that i encountered and deal with so if anyone really was in the system or even know anything about unions wouldnt ask these amateur stupid kid questions you guys asking trying to be funny and prove a point when you really sound stupid as fuck. The fuxking joke is you kid a bad one i feel sorry for your girl dealing with youhave no balls . its all funny because you guys dont kmow shit snd mad someone actually has a inside on things and been through things sounds to good to be true fucking dummys.....sometimes in life you actually meet people about it sorry guys you guys are fools big dummys

Last edited by Joerusso; 11/26/18 01:38 PM.

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "