Originally Posted by olivant
Originally Posted by mustachepete
You have to rise above parroting what others write. They have their own agendas, and if you swallow it whole, you just spread their deceits further. This is the goal of those who originate "disinformation."

Pete
clap clap

I might also add that if not for the intervention of the US in league with the Christian Democrats, Italy would probably have become a communist state after WWII.

Olivant,if you write this,you don't know the italians: in 1945 if the US wouldn't give money to the Christian Democrats maybe would be a civil war between northern Italy where most of the industries were located and the rest of the country that was mostly monarchist or republican but not communist, moreover the Italian people have always been a very Catholic and individualistic people, which would have led to a revolt if the communists had even proposed a collectivization of the land or the abolition of private property,without counting the oppressive presence of the Vatican that would never have allowed such a thing.

Mustachepete I'm not parroting,after the 1945 the United States has supported both militarily and financially, many coups d'état (like the Condor operation in South America) that have led to millions of deaths, this is a fact.uring the Vietnam war died milions of civilians,not to mention the bombings in Laos and Cambodia.
I have always been in favor of the United States and my dream is to be able to emigrate in what I think is the best country in the world, but that during the course of its history has committed atrocious crimes.