Joe russo.... lol , this guy names a whole bunch of random names that have no possible way of fact checking whatsoever..... few questions just so we can get back on track for99%% joe.nobody...

First u said u only did 2 years.... theb you said like 2013 - 2015 to end of 16 or some shit like that....

Where were u housed??? Name all facilities.... not just one.... bc no one gos to just go to one...

What crime(s) did u commit? How long were u sentenced? Whats your tail?? You obviously must still be on supervised release.... which btw you called federal parole..... there is no fed parole.. fyi.

Also.... with all ur union jumping and u not being connected.... where does the federal crimes come in???

I ask bc you either a criminal or not.... so stop w the bs. Name a 100 random fuckin names like thats street cred

Oh u dont know vinnie the baker? How bout bobby the barber? Ronnie the rhibo? ??? Sean from bakersfield!?@?! Any of then!!! Then u must not no shit!!!

And stfu about a1!! Wbo was the best cook!!?!?! You actually had me lol on that one.

All ik is that rumor is u give a1 blowjobs for prison cook ups. Do you even kbow what that is???

Can u just answer that? Whats a cook up?
And what do u use for it?
Bc u are absolutly a1 full of shit.

Now its count time u fool. Go rub one out for the cook friend of yours. Oh wait, ur a civian now who works and is i the union.

Fuckin joke