Not sure if anyone here watches NXT but if you don't, you're doing yourself a disservice. Once again NXT steals the weekend with another outstanding TakeOver. I wasn't sure if only 4 matches would be enough to fill the PPV and even though they did technically have 5 matches (the Riddle/Ohno squash match that it was), I think I preferred having 4 longer matches. Each one added their own unique element. For the women's title match, I usually detest seeing the same match over and over again, however, I've really bought in to the Baszler/Sane rivalry and feel it still has legs. Looking forward to seeing Baszler/Duke/Shafir take on Sane/Shirai/Kai in the near future. And I know it's way too soon but part of me is secretly hoping to see Asuka/Sane/Shirai form a stable when Sane/Shirai get on the main roster. Match of the night for me was the Velveteen Dream vs. Tommaso Ciampa match. Absolutely loved the tribute Dream gave to Hollywood Hogan last night and felt it was appropriate with them being in LA. He's already done a tribute to Macho Man so I guess this might be a thing going forward with his TakeOver appearances? If so, I look forward to the next!