Nick was not respected by Harry ....Harry was a rat since the 40’s..... look nobody is going to like everyone.Nick had his brothers in-law behind him even though they were not close they had a big crew so many made guys in Philly seen Nick as the wise as young guy so many were jealous and Nick did not sit for anyone but the boss .

Did Nick go overboard on a few of the hits ...he’ll yeah ! But in that life you have to pull the trigger quick...and would I given up Sal for Chuckie no way ! I would of let Chuckie go and Skinny with him ... but he fucked up ..and fucking Tommy was saying Nick did have a hit on Skinny later of course but while Tommy was still a skipper....and he fucked up by no putting closed contracts out instead he put open contracts out and if anyone flipped everyone but the guy that flipped is gone forever.

When Nick was going through all this it looked like it was always going to be a cash cow forever but he was wrong and he paid for it with his life in the joint ...and Nick was not a big earner he was a killer but he was not stupid like some.

He was able to use people and he knew rackets when available like when AC became a gambling town and if not for so many guys breaking the rules he would of been able to only concentrate on brackets in earning money but Philly guys are push back guys and will fight back quickly so it became a killing field.

Last edited by Serpiente; 11/15/18 07:17 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."