Originally Posted by Stubbs
Serp, I remember reading that Philly never had the big, lucrative white collar scams like New York had. Like Philly never had much in terms of garbage or construction.. even going back to the Scarfo years. Is that true? If so, that’d make sense that not many people are earning these days.

And I agree about the “all chiefs not enough indians” part. Killing Bruno and the ensuing wars in the 80s and early 90s really gutted the family. Killed a lot of smart people and big time earners, and too many rats. I mean, losing smart guys like Leonetti and both Testa and his son hurt the family a lot. Eventually you end up with people in power who are a lot less talented... that and your bench becomes a lot thinner and weaker.

That, and Skinny Joey was never really an earner. He did a great job of winning the war and controlling his Young Turks or whatever, but he’s probably not much of a businessman.

You said it all .... without teaching you have shit.....even in that life .....the trash was small there and it did not have to be .....it’s a big area ...but nobody brought it in but a few bid rigging type thing.

And the killing of the Bosses and Nick was not going out by treason he much rather shoot it out in a dark room .

But yeah Skinny was what he was and yes he has ten fucken lives...

Nick would of never broke the rules like some of those guys .... but he was killing to many ....and not for the mob rules for the Feds but his outcome would of been same because every member knew almost everything everyone did and many don’t know the Crow was a junkie and a drunk and would of flipped no matter.....don’t believe that shit Nick was going to hit him in the joint ....Nick was not stupid he would of never told it ....Crow would of just been dead ...Nick is/ was not stupid in that life.

Last edited by Serpiente; 11/14/18 07:25 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."