Originally Posted by British
Uncle Joe saved that family I reckon, would not surprise me if we were underestimating them a structured family

Agreed he was a level headed guy....but he knew nothing about the life as a boss....before that you would think he was around guys in the life but he was not... he hung with locals when out on streets after Chucky & Yogi and all went away while he was out.

He never mingled with others from different city’s and never invested in business in anything outside of the neighborhood.

But he was level headed... and was able to get his claws int some guys ...but it was George and Lance and Stevie ect. that were on the street ...even when he was not boss I am guessing that they just always looked up to him as a Philly guy and was tight with Yogi back here in the day . But he was nothing here in the prime.

Now don’t get me wrong they are active .....but nobody is in big business and nobody is getting rich .....but are they getting paid ..yes...but it’s mainly shy and gambling and stolen goods for the little guys.

The price rigging is way down to a few small contractors and a few favors in union stuff....but for me it’s got to be a million a year just to get me thinking.

Last edited by Serpiente; 11/14/18 05:55 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."