Originally Posted by Serpiente
Years back when I would talk about NY and North Jersey and other states not recognizing the people supposedly in charge or what went down in Philly people thought I was just talking , but now with all wiretapping and guys flipping much has come out even NY wanting the top three or four guys in Philly dead .

Now this was not just a brain storm from a couple guys it was other families that did not recognize Philly bosses at least three families still were behind Nick sr. as boss and if not for Phil L flipping Philly would still be a real family in NY eyes but because of how week and fed pressure the NY families let be and it was not till many years later that NY slowly had guys doing business with guys and associates of Philly and if NY bosses were not all or most under indictment or close the administration would of been killed and and still were several plots anyway that just never got completed.

I am sure more that I spoke about years ago will come out as these guys get busted and flip but one thing for sure it’s nothing like it’s supposed to be or was.
but Ralph natalie got made my bruno and gambino at the same time lmfao.