Lmao so local 3 is bricklayer and because im fortunate since u want know i wanted to join that local but i wouldnt be as beneficial to me as 22 is same local the rossetti and my boy prochilo father ran and was recently under watch and scrutiny the whole hall was so i switced to 218 down the road another trade not as beneficial in all aspects but yea we could make it work there and here i am.... So now you going to tell me i cant switch books or trades ?? Lmaoo or u wanted me in 25 or 82 with perry in the can or under watch like fiddler after beating them and exposd relationshipinal ties with the mayor and the whole hall by the feds more than they already do lmao but im not irish mick lmaoo so we get ths good stuff lmaoo not just the backing by us but we have hands it liuna ibew ctf lmaoo all the way down to fucking bjs my friend even the bartender and waitress union in town gog a voice

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "