oh yea x been down 10 and got 40 years so 30 to go ans he is ok wit and works out with smart black kid s. Dot from phillyy one of the best drawers i seen in the system whos fighting the system because he got 30 something years for 924c so believe it or not theres phones and i used them begind the walls in mattee fact u ever seen a cell phone that can fit in your palm with bluetooth i know i have and the screen is toucb screen dont cost much and tbe COs dont cost much eitger

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "