Black kid sleeze and his cousin shelt from Brockton had 40 plus years alone sleeze was down 27 yeara and shelt was in 17 years and they was from Boston dudes in the unti spoke to them everyday smh only red head kid i know was some kid from Springfield i think tall and was red head and hung with johnny and randy and i didnt speak to him so if thats shane well thats shane i spoke with randy rossetti pat vito dennis jid from eastie that was there Pereira was his last name forget what we called him yea i Fci berlin built like a pen everything inside lockdowns for chow hall fights we had a blacm warden when i was there

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "