Yes i am closely related to few guys who was very strong ties and was involved deep yes i was on federal probation and caught a case and violated and went back in. Did i speak wreckless high and drunk at times yes but i know the real and whats going on and def dont have to lie for no low lives and im a low life myself no better than the rest of you but a liar and here fo look for what and who idk but idx what yoh guys say i know one thing no one proved me wrong regardless this whatever you proving timeline so who cares.........i was in a1 with clump weez ron ron spanish audi with the tats on the head from Rhode island that was there i was there with jj from new hamshire Gary from attelboro kevin kelley who k
I was with in lee county my first bid dennis taylor Charlestown dude from cali that was kev celly x sal my man from Framingham with the glasses thats a1 we had the dude from texas that was tied jn with the Ab in the unit and at the table in the chow was only white dudes from mass only x from philly sat there and old man Pat from seekonk rhode island sat with us everyone us mass\boston guys i know jimmy from lawrence was down 22 tears and went home on friday on the johnson case

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "