russo, ..one last question and then .for the sake of the board, this will be my last post on this and all your nonsense, will be at jw thurs nite, end of the bar, with your friend, come and talk...Question is, when you were in berlin, were you and your table talking about the Saint being a rat, legit question, since you came on here and said it while you were in there?..this is just a sample of the reel i took you to part in , the reel is from sept 2016, the last post on it from me, you never answered, and ..you never posted again on this fuckin site for 8 months..they must have taken your internet priviledges away in berlin at that time...and i agree with sittie, you do know a few things, but you talk way out of your ass about shit you know nothing about

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury [Re: mike68] #89376509/14/16 01:36 AM
Biggie
B
Capo

who's Jamie russo, you ask?
Hmm..u posted the next 3 lines...

'There is alot that many dont know like Lightbody's good friend is my favorite and most taled gangster Jor Russo nephew, Jamie Russo who Lightbody alligned with Demaria in Everett and got him a job as well as Russo wife a job in city hall.'

Above from your post on March 17, so enlighten us jerkoff..first of all, NO Realation to JR..and the mayor no relation to sonny, none, zip, zero, grew up in fuckin woburn. Sonny had no brothers who lived in woburn, so no nephew no blood at all..Jamie has not one drop of JRS BLOOD...next Jamie wife never worked at city hall..next, just cause the papers say Charlie introduced Jamie to Demario, don't make it true..other way around...now, your reply is gonna be who gives a fuck...my answer to that is, in a three line post you told 4 fuckin fables, so god knows how many others, I don't have the time to pick apart...and I'll leave you alone..until the next time u do it
Now, biag does have friends, true..and the balliros good lawyers...so we can agree on somethings

Joerusso
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
Jamie is related to jr fact and big dummy because he was brought up in woburn dobt mean hes not related. Half of the guys families moved north from eastie north end and revere to saugus, peabody, Burlington woburn reading and all up north so you sound so dumb saying that like you really are a simpleton. Like the back and forth im done because what you just daid proved to me you dont know shit. You dont know who is his brother or gis family and where they moved or live at. You win whatever you say is right im wrong im a fraud blah blah blah whatever man. You not making anymore noise than the worlds smallest violin.

Biggie
B
Capo
read the text moron...Rizzo grew up in Woburn, you said he was sonnys nephew, sonny had no brothers, and def none who lived in Woburn, it was youtalking out of your ass..in the post prior, you asked who Jamie is, now when I show a post you said 7 months ago, it jogs your memory on him? what a jerkoff you are...Jamie is not related to jr, tell me how? I lived with sal who is jamies brother for 3 years..tell me how Manny russo, jamies father, is related to jr, please, give me the lineage, you know it all, come on bud, give me the info..didn't say Jamie lived in Woburn ,Jamie lives in lynffield, get it straight..i don't know nothing though.. you know it all...mike, your right,ill agree to disagree,but I cant stand guys who come on here and talk out of the fuckin ass, talk about what you know ,not what you guess, or say things to act like you are in the know..so, what I just said, and have always said is fact, not made up stuff to back the story..

Joerusso Online Content
consigleire

Underboss
boston/north end
I told you your right im wrong. You was also limone personel buffer too. You throw a couple of names and think you supposed to be right. No you dont know squat shit. Dont know your ass from your mouth. Sonny had brothers his step son was the only child. But you know what your right what do i know. Lightbody is from maine too right. And he knows russians bikers right. Fucking putts you are. Im done i know nothing just talking. Im a liar a fibber i am. Pure weller. Fuck out of here. The only thing you know is the color wig you chosing for your drag dance. Now again your right im wrong

Biggie
B
Capo
lee is sonnys blood son, jerkoff not his stepson, his grandkids are alex and robin..i don't have to throw nothing pal, you are the one throwing falsehoods..look through my posts and tell me where I talked out of school or said something inaccurate...everything I am bringing up, is fact, not bullshit..keep throwing personal bullshit, like an eight grader pal..everything I have called you on is fact, you claim to know these particular people, and you don't, end of story..lightbody grew up on beach st, he has 3 brothers, and sister, graduated rhs 1977..im authentic JRusso, ok, I don't need to make anything up, or to act like I know anything, been there done that..im calling you on falsehoods you wrote, a smarter man, would admit he made a mistake talking about people, and move on, rather than keep making a jerk of himself by acting like an 8th grader

Last edited by Biggie; 11/13/18 09:43 AM.