ahahahah, yup, sure pal, and you were posting on here from berlin too, right? sure..and you were al capones driver...you may have done time, you may not have done time..either way, dont change the fact that you come on the internet and lie like a jerkoff..i said this to you before, ill say it now..read my posts, and please tell me where i made up a story or lied or talked out of my ass..i speak of what i know..and i called you out and caught on lies before, because i absolutely knew you were lying..and you had no comeback other than to say 7th grade bullshit...so go ahead, read through, maybe you can read through from your cell in wyatt, danbury or wherever the fuck you want to put yourself today..and show me where i made up bullshit...the first time i called you out, i asked you why or what evidence you had that the Saint was a rat..and you told me pretty much to fuck off and you will think what you want, and all your peeps who are in the know knew what you were talking about...almost 3years later, still waiting on that evidence..said dan rizzo was sonny's nephew..said jamie russo was JR's nephew...this is only the stuff that i bothered to comment on..and you know why? because i know it was all bullshit and you talking out of your ass...told you then like i told you know...ill call you out everytime...now..if you really want to sit on this..thurs nites im easy to find...one of your 'good friends' from east boston got into the bar business a few months back, im sure you know cuz you know it all...come on down, let me know, im there every thursday with him