Lmaooo I know I was I told y’all that in the posts I’ll be going away or y’all mad again lol clowns lol since y’all reading every post look it up I told all y’all I’ll be going away real fast And I did and when I came out I told y’all who I was with and where I was at No because the worst thing a man can do is be a piece of shit and I said it before anyone anytime fleet st anytime biggie and sittite never rubbed elbows or been on weeks lockdown you guys are mad someone is solid through and through and just so happen to be on here and I guys are groupies lmaooo sorry lol it’s sad I say I never said I knew Shane I know this I’ll garauntee he knows me and im not like Mario acting crazy and kicking up everyweek when sal Pelullo and my man X from philly ran into me x said fritz from Charlestown that he was with on otisville said hello than times like these makes me remember I’m really it now who tf are y’all panties to ever question me you guys not even Suffolk county never mind know about land whatever yous do just know I was there you never was lmaooo and that is fact you can jerkoff too until you get blisters because that won’t change lmao I’m original and was there your a fraud smh sad case of fraudulent wannabes smh

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "