Honestly I don’t see why SIS would talk to him. I mean again he was in Oklahoma he could’ve got the bus straight to Hazelton from Coleman. And he was on the yard in Coleman why they didn’t send him to the medical facility before Coleman when was already in a chair... no yard I was in they allowed you to be in wheel chair if your broke a leg playing football basketball fighting whatever your ass went to infirmary or your ass went to the hospital.... my thing is if they sent him there they can’t just put him in the hole if his safety hasn’t been threatened which it hasn’t because he was in the yard at Coleman another pen regardless the case..... and then which Coleman was he at ? That makes a difference huh one. I don’t think anything the warden or sis could’ve done once he’s there.... now the asshoe adding the points and setting your destination who is behind the wheels.... now who told him from someone real connected or just simpler looked up the BOP and was like I have some guys here and down hoes Bulger

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "