Hey New England to answer your question like I said I been in the in the federal pen and it make sense actually./... see both Coleman and Hazelton has trap sides and actually Coleman I actually believe is two complete compound and Hazelton has two sides red and blue side the yard is split. But yes since he was on a pen and didn’t get shipped out to butter Springfield fort devens, he because his points haven’t dropped which was supposed to automatically because of his age but the again Grand Prairie going see him as a top risk threat so the pen he goes so I don’t see the transfer from Coleman to Hazelton fishy at all in fact it makes sense because that his region or closer to his region which is anything 500 miles from your hometown. Should have they send him to a medical joint yes. Should they send him anywhere east coast it could’ve been the same IMO honestly anywhere from lee county who has Anthony Shea and Marino and my boy randy Gregorio and a few guys from mass they have a strong Boston white Cart and remember all PENS check paperwork off top.... Bulger is a known rat... how many pens could he survive is the question????

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "