yeah, johnny trumps the fact hes a 'standup guy', only ratted on rats..sure johnny..sure...you told the govt who did the hits with you..they didnt use it to indict howie, or simms, or macdonald or whoever the fuck...you told on connolly, conveniently..but when you were on the lam for 16 years, and connolly gave info to help you stay on that lam, and to help you clip people, he was ok..until after you got pinched..btw, went on the lam to avoid a fuckin what 3 to 5 horse race fixing sentence?..ratted on his cop who helped him too, right? listen they were cops, and some people who arent street guys will feel that its ok..but i think of it this way..of the whole jerkoff whitey crew..there is one stand up guy...connolly..what i mean by that is this, connoly did not rat on his friends, he didnt testify against any other asshole copes, he didnt admit he gave info to help guys die, he kept his mouth shut..now..he was a cop..who went way over the fuckin line to pinch guys..my point here is he didnt become a rat on his people after..matarano did that and more..its a fuckin joke that some good guys stand for it..not all of them though..just some...