Lmaooo this is funny ..... as someone who was in the feds 949**-038 ..... I was in Berlin ray brook lee county and Canaan. Was with a few guys Steve Rossetti in Berlin joe and his brother mike Prochilo met my guy anything she’s and Marino met a few people we even spoke about NY No Philly guys like sal Pelullo from Philly and jersey guy little calabro so when I think of a pen like Hazelton... all the time lockdowns hard core gangsters a respectful place I envision I don’t see many AB there and if there a little presence they tend to keep these down south or west not much up here... in the penn it’s a color coded yes you have your cars but not like Berlin where the whole Boston car white blacks Spanish all sat together and ready to go where in the pen not like that at all.... white sleep eat together the cars get smaller because it’s not as big.... so I can see the Boston white guys tell the honestly white guys we got it. The gangster try to stay with gangster and away form the white suprimicist and all that shit... I really see it they seen his name on the bus the people in the RnD Know who coming before they get there..... so if your boy work in RnD He see the list every bud trip and had first dips on everything coming or going he sees the name tell people guess who arriving on the yard .... sure the guys told the white guys they deal with if it’s a Boston cart gangster car white whoever they with told the guy who running the car and they was ready like fuck checking him in to the home we going to pound him... I’m almost 99.9 a co seen it go down went to use the bathroom while it happened and probably waited to do his rounds whisk is every 15 supposed to be at least...:they said they found him in the morning I’m sure it was lockdown count where we have to go in for count while everyone at school work wherever it’s just a more control way to count and sure that’s where the found him and yelled lockdown lockdown lockdown lmaooo remember when we had no lockdown for a few months fucking Mexicans smh a Pisces yard and a TB came in oh boy they asked the yard how long they wanted a lockdown so they how bad to hurt the dude smh

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "