Originally Posted by southend
How the fuck any of you on here saying you feel sorry about this piece of shits demise truly amazes me. This guy was the worst of the worst without having to go into why because we all know Whitey Bulger. This is the best ending we could've asked for.

I don't feel sorry for him. I'm just not one of those guys who gets a perverse satisfaction out of the sordid details of what happened to him. And no, I don't think he deserved to be sadistically tortured. I don't think anybody does. It's what separates us from animals. As I said, shooting is bad but it's impersonal and not drawn out. A frenzied stabbing is bad but it's impulsive and quick. What apparently happened to Bulger is like something budding serial killers would get kicks watching in the darkest recesses of the internet.

Bulger got his legally meted punishment. Slowly rotting in prison for the end of his days. Why should some other jagoff who has never contributed anything to society and who has caused his own untold pain to other families be the arbiter of Bulger's punishment? Why should he get to play God?

People acting as if guys like Geas deserve to be on a higher pedestal than people like Bulger just because "they ain't a rat" or they "didn't break the street code" is the same kind of nonsense credo guys like the AB or KKK live their life by. Guys with single digit IQ's thinking they are better than black people or Jews just because they are white or Christian.

Shit like what happened to Bulger is why you don't give criminals a pulpit to preach morals and ethics.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.