Originally Posted by southend
How the fuck any of you on here saying you feel sorry about this piece of shits demise truly amazes me. This guy was the worst of the worst without having to go into why because we all know Whitey Bulger. This is the best ending we could've asked for.

Bulger was a piece of shit who deserved his fate many times over. I am with Oak and a few others on this. BOP has a lot of explaining to do. To me I have two hypotheses. 1. Someone reached out to someone in the BOP to get this done and paid a good chunk of money to have this happen. 2. Someone in BOP or LE pulled strings to get this done for a personal vendetta. SoCal, is right when he says COs have let certain individuals slip through the cracks and end up hurt or dead. If it is the second case, then that is a big problem, cause what is there preventing it from happening to someone else? The COs, did not lay a finger on him but they are accountable for what happened to Bulger.
He was in Oklahoma, then went to Coleman II in Florida and not long after that, he was transferred to West Virginia. What got to me was the pictures showing his time in Coleman II right before he was transferred. He looked like a broken old man. His Oklahoma to Florida pictures showed he was indeed sick, but not to the state he looked like from his Florida to West Virginia. That raised alarms to me as he was only in Florida for a short time, and as I had said in the other thread, Coleman II is not known for that even with his illness. 6 to 8 months in Florida, then transferred to West Virginia? Something does not seem right to me.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green