Originally Posted by Sonny_Black
Originally Posted by NickleCity
Originally Posted by Sonny_Black
[quote=BillyBrizzi][quote=Stubbs]It’s also possible the few remaining Buffalo members answer back to the Bonannos in NYC, sort of like how the Binos control the DeCavs apparently.

Agreed, while it's just an educated guess I really do think this hypothesis comes closest to the truth..

Agreed also. If the Buffalo family is basically defunct the Bonannos would be the only family left with historic claim on Canada so it would make sense the remaining Buffalo (LCN) members were absorbed into or answer to the Bonannos.

If the Buffalo family was nearly defunct as several articles and the lack of indictments seemed to indicate-Ockham's would say the family is dead and being absorbed by the Bonannos is the easiest explanation. That is my number 2 theory. But Bensonhurst has a great point when he says:

Originally Posted by BensonHURST

That's right I forgot.....

I still don't think the Bonnano's have anyone in Canada at this point and time.

The point I was making the Rizzuto's were the Bonnano's crew and they un officially told em to FFF OFF when Massino was at his height.

Than officially when Massino flipped and they did it to Vinny Gorgeous who was an out right SHOOTER

I.dont see them taking over Buffalo's crews and making them Bonnano's besides they had so many rats that would have come out already

As you know the Bonannos recently did an initiation ceremony in Canada of a guy who resided in Montreal, even though he secretely was a police agent. So that is some pretty strong evidence that they are still active in Canada and who knows how many more ceremonies they've done there in recent years. From the top of my head I can name at least the Arcuris as possible Bonanno members and Pietrantonio was very close to Montagna..

Sorry, I was just referring to the rat part. I should have taken the rest out of the quote. If I thought the family was defunct I would definitely lean to thinking the Violis are Bonanno. The one hitch would be Sergi's article saying they Buffalo is formerly LCN--which if the Buffalo family doesn't exist--that article seems to indicate they are their own drug trafficking syndicate or they were absorbed by their Canadian factions.

Last edited by NickleCity; 10/29/18 04:32 PM.