Originally Posted by Biggie
there is no such thing as 'old scarfo' guys serp, its over..listen..faffy is a 4o yr guy, company guy..doms uncle same way...pung marches to his own drum, if any of you guys have done time, or know of anyone who did significant time in a pen, you may know what a rule 35 motion is, and if so, and you did time on the eastern corridor last 20 years, you would know pung's rule 35 does not shed good street light on him.in other words, most street guys wont piss on pung if he were on fire....milano, the shit with his brother, and having no love for the life, hes irrelevant..frank narducci lucky to put on his shoes on the right feet in the morning..so forget him..that leaves phil, who contrary to whatever leonetti made board members believe, will have nothing to do with any of this..so what i am saying is..there is no reach out here..the life..is the life...

Agreed..... that’s what I mean that I don’t think it’s like that .. but I don’t mean Narducci but there are many out there that are on the edge if that means friends or blood or kicking up but if they expect things to go well they will have to work as one “ Faffy is not there to drink a beer and play a ticket . But I agree it’s not us and them ...the them “
has walked away.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."