Originally Posted by BillyBrizzi
Originally Posted by Stubbs
It’s also possible the few remaining Buffalo members answer back to the Bonannos in NYC, sort of like how the Binos control the DeCavs apparently.

Agreed, while it's just an educated guess I really do think this hypothesis comes closest to the truth..

Agreed also. If the Buffalo family is basically defunct the Bonannos would be the only family left with historic claim on Canada so it would make sense the remaining Buffalo (LCN) members were absorbed into or answer to the Bonannos.

Originally Posted by JC
It was only after Montagna was hit and Des Jardins got taken off of the street that the Rizzuto people came back out of hiding.

I think they were just laying low and waiting for their leader to return home to get directions. Difficult to say what would've happened if Montagna didn't get into a beef with Desjardins. They would've tried to kill Vito or either force him into retirement, but I think Vito was too bloodthirsty to accept that so he would attempt to hit them back. But if the anti-Rizzuto coalition didn't fall apart it would've probably be the end of the Rizzuto reign.

"It was between the brothers Kay -- I had nothing to do with it."