Originally Posted by thebigfella
@serpiente so who do you think will spell skinny while he's away??? Rumor before was Borgesi filling them shoes

I don’t know but I think George is realizing that he is being hunted ! And I think he is claiming down and covering his ass while he is getting a legitimate foothold in this world and good things come to those that wait and don’t rush in...look at all the busts it’s from guys brok rushing in for the most part.

If you are set up semi legit with cash flow to pay the mortgage and cars like guys back in the day did not have to be concern with that the guys they all do and I think he is .....but George is not sitting for anyone “ Faffy he can not say a word about but if it was another then you may of herd something.

But I think it’s Lance Faffy andi don’t know where Stevie fits maybe acting for Skinny or someone else could be acting but Lance and Faffy are 1-2 or 2-3 or similar.

Lance is a street guy ...he is blue collar through and through and did Skinny put him at SB or AB ? It’s very difficult cos it just happened and people in the know are made guys right now ....it will take a while to leak out but it will .

Not saying anything will happen while Skinny is away but there is a full crew on the streets with a few good teachers and it’s a good time to be a guy trying to learn if you are close to one of them .

Could be a time for old Scarfo guys to get together and reach out to the others we all know Faffy is that guy.

Last edited by Serpiente; 10/28/18 06:56 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."