Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
Originally Posted by PhillyGuys

Originally Posted by thebigfella
I very strongly believe Pittsburgh is a functioning family, is Frankie porter made? He's hanging around alot of bigshots

No. That red cheeked alcoholic and George Anastasia would make anyone look like a gangster on that stupid fuckin show. Guy farts in the wind on a certain corner and hes instantly a cap. Fuck them both. Someone buy Dave another drink so his cheek get redder.

I don't get the animosity? I've watched a lot of these and Anastasia and Schratwieser seem to go pretty easy on them TBH. It's not a hit piece or anything.

What's the difference between these guys gossiping about mobsters and the Philly based posters doing it? Y'all are like old women getting their nails done in a salon.

At least it's Anastasia and Schratwieser's job as journalists to talk about them.

You all watch the videos so stop watching them and they will stop making them. It's basic supply and demand.

You have Fox 29 cameramen half hidding behind cars filming you have a beer and see how you like it. And change your fuckin picture. I’m sick of looking at your stupid fuckin face