Originally Posted by PhillyGuys

Originally Posted by thebigfella
I very strongly believe Pittsburgh is a functioning family, is Frankie porter made? He's hanging around alot of bigshots

No. That red cheeked alcoholic and George Anastasia would make anyone look like a gangster on that stupid fuckin show. Guy farts in the wind on a certain corner and hes instantly a cap. Fuck them both. Someone buy Dave another drink so his cheek get redder.

I don't get the animosity? I've watched a lot of these and Anastasia and Schratwieser seem to go pretty easy on them TBH. It's not a hit piece or anything.

What's the difference between these guys gossiping about mobsters and the Philly based posters doing it? Y'all are like old women getting their nails done in a salon.

At least it's Anastasia and Schratwieser's job as journalists to talk about them.

You all watch the videos so stop watching them and they will stop making them. It's basic supply and demand.

Here, I'll give an example of why the criticism of them is over the top. The animus seems to be centered on the footage of mobsters mingling outside, perhaps because people think it's an invasion of their privacy? If that's the case you give up your right to privacy and being left alone once you become part of a mob enterprise. And I don't see the difference between that and people posting about where Joey had a going away party or where Dom Grande spends his summer's partying.

Like, I'm not being a dick here but I've learned more about mobsters personal lives by reading posts by people here than I ever have watching Mob Talk.

And first he's Mayoface now he's Tomatoface. Either too pale or not pale enough. Make up your damn minds!

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.