Originally Posted by hoodlum
Originally Posted by mikeyballs211
Originally Posted by pmac
i mean its ob.......... that big word this guy called george to be like i never snitched never will that why they go to 3rd charater quotes do much. give the guy credit hi'll go do a few yrs 5 8 or so. he went to the biggest press in philly like im not a rat i gave my self up some people are real like that. omar code from the wire gangsterbb board i bet more then less

Pmac you need to go to a fuckin AA meeting or have your wife duct tape your hands to the chair so you cant type when ur loaded bc i dont think a soul on earth can follow what youre saying in any of your posts ... dont take this the wrong way youre a good dude and know ur shit but my god lol, do u ever read what u type before u hit submit?

LMFAO= its true though.... reading his posts r like chewing razorblades...but we luv u p mac ,,poor guy probably had 2 feed a family instead of school @ a young age. We don't know anyones situation in the past..he knows his mob shit though.

LMAO! I have to agree, MikeyBalls finally said what I've been thinking for a while. Usually the second or third time through, I finally break pmac's secret code and figure out what he is trying to say. And it's definitely knowledgable. How many times did it take to read this one before you realized he referenced Omar in The Wire?? 'Omar Comin!' 'True Dat!'