Originally Posted by MemphisMafia
Well Hoodlum,that's why I have been a member here for years.Everything I type is obviously matter of opinion.Guys like you and Serp and the New York guys like Pizza and Bronx are the reason I love this site.All I do is read books ya'll have grown up with these guys.I enjoy everything you guys post.What I meant was in the 90's when Leonetti was long past his glory days and Merlino had a crew shooting it out with Stanfa,at that particular time I don't see Leonetti coming out good during this period he was alone.I do believe Merlino has guts though.This guy has shown that for sure

Thanks never sweat this board ..

But yeah books and papers ect is the only way for 99%. Shit if not growing up where I did and my uncle moving to Brooklyn in early 70’s I would not know anything about a family there and I don’t talk about anything but AC where I was born and the NY family that my uncle is extremely tight with I would not know shit and I never act like I do because I don’t and on top I am not a reader or researcher so for instance the guy that just got hit in Bronx I did not know a dam thing someone had to explain why the hit may of went down.

So never sweat this place we are all in same boat ,Christ I have not lived on Georgia ave in years ! I am down with the money on other end of the island.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."