Originally Posted by MemphisMafia
Thanks Serpiente.I agree with you as well streetbossliborio. Also,Leonetti tells that he sent word to Joey Merlino when he would sneak back in to Atlantic City hoping for a shootout I take it.And that Merlino,knew he was there and never showed.He insinuates Merlino was scared to death of him.While I believe Leonetti is a strait killer,Merlino has ten times more guts than Leonetti in my opinion.And obviously he has the respect of the old Scarfo guys today.If Leonetti would have went after Joey Merlino he probally would be six feet under right now.And as far as Salvie goes his crew had some serious killers and serious young men in it.He could have absolutely challenged Scarfo on down the road.

Oh ,c'mon Memphis......Merlino couldn't have licked Philip's balls...Phil wanted 2 kill skinny when he was 18..skinny wouldn't have stood a chance...as far as the old Scarf guys loyalty 2 skinny??..how do we know that?? Narducci might want him killed right now..Who knows what Charlie White is planning so soon but quietly out of the joint right now?? & Faffy?..fugettabotit... Unlikely..but…..everybody out from Scarf's indictment now could b conspiring 2 revolt over the young turks w/ the young Scarfo guys playing battleship....would nt that b a hoot. Leonetti wasn't scared of nobody 'cept maybe Salvie. especially a purse snatchin' 18 yr. old Merlino.

Last edited by hoodlum; 10/08/18 04:47 PM.

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...