Hey Serpiente,you know I have always enjoyed your post.I have been reading Breaking The Mob.It is written by the cop who turned Mario Riccobene and the guys who shot Salvie, that Deluca guy and the Moran guy.His first hand accounts are dang good reading.He suggest from what I gather that Leonetti,who always claims he was pissed at Scarfo for killing Testa actually feared Salvie would one day take over.That the future of the family would come down to those two.That Testa was more ruthless,at 28 a seasoned mobster.Testa had a crew that was deadly and loyal.The Milano brothers,the Grande brothers, the Punges, Narducci brothers.Leonetti feared this and actually pushed for his murder.The cop states that he wired a phone call where Testa called Scarfo and told him Chuck Merlino was a piece of shit, a drunk and couldn't handle business.So Testa saw this in Merlino even before Scarfo.Scarfo and Leonetti both feared Salvie I believe.Do you believe Leonetti was sad over his "friend" salvies death

Last edited by MemphisMafia; 10/05/18 09:09 PM.