https://www.tvanouvelles.ca/2018/10/04/une-douaniere-de-montreal-trudeau-soupconnee-de-corruption

A Montreal-Trudeau customs officer suspected of corruption

The Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) on Tuesday arrested a young 24-year-old Montreal-Trudeau airport customs officer suspected of providing inside information to criminal gangs.

The young woman employed by the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) was expected when she arrived at work in the parking lot of the airport by the RCMP Corruption Investigation Unit.

According to information confirmed by several police sources in our Investigation Office, Heloise Manuelle Duranceau, in his early twenties, is suspected of having provided information from the Canadian Police Information Center (CPIC) in Montreal. individuals who revolve around organized Haitian crime.

However, it is not the subject of any accusation. This has been the norm since Jordan, which limits the length of judicial proceedings that a person suspected of a crime is arrested but charged with several weeks later.

Folders in his cell
CPIC is an important federal database that describes itself as a source of information on crime and criminals. It is the only national information system connecting criminal justice and law enforcement partners at home and abroad. "

According to our information, the federal police officers have even found in the cell of the young woman, copies of criminal records allegedly drawn from this tool managed by the RCMP.

"My arrest ??? Wow lol »
The Border Services Agency confirmed his arrest on Wednesday.

During a conversation on the social network Facebook during which we asked him to comment on his arrest, it first wrote: "My arrest ??? Wow lol ".

After telling her that her employer had confirmed her arrest, the young customs officer replied: "My lawyer tells me that I can not comment on the case because the case will probably be before the courts"

Wear his heart on his sleeve
Police sources question the profile of this young woman just hired by the AFSC.

According to a campaign on the site of socio-financing "Go Fund Me", she tries since April 9, 2018 to raise $ 1000 for the benefit of an orphanage located Montrouis in Haiti.

On her Facebook page, she also asserts during the same period amass "donations of clothes, shoes, toys, pencil, notebooks, backpack, money, rice pouch, anything for children from 1 to 16 years old to the orphanage in Haiti. I will give everything by hand ... I leave in 2 weeks. "

According to our information, his trips to the pearl of the West Indies will also be closely watched by the RCMP.