And whom ever reads this it’s not Philip that’s the rat before he was a rat.....Nick would of been indicted immediately if it was Philip not 8 - 9 years down the road , once I can get to read this more clear maybe able to tell who was on the inside but whoever it was did not have to much knowledge unless its different further in the file.

I don’t think the government as bad as they are could let all those different guys get killed especially when it was open warfare in Philadelphia they would’ve pulled Nick out.

There is no way in my mind that the government is that far gone. But one never knows.

Just guessing but I am sure Phillips name is blacked out in certain pages because he did flip that’s always a possibility but there are plenty of guys on the inside that new everything almost , all the families and all the way western PA and north to scranton many cousins of theses guys were around all the time. Then again Yogi flipped and his name is present but no way they let Nick keep going.....

They never had anything on him till the end they would of had all kinds of info if a underboss or skipper was bad.

Last edited by Serpiente; 10/04/18 07:20 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."