More personal attacks is about what I expected, Killing Joke. You have no argument to refute mine, but you insist on engaging in the discussion anyway for some reason. Nowhere in that long winded screed of yours will anyone find one example of any black inmate in the U.S. (or any white majority country) afforded the privileges of white mobsters. Now you want me to prove the criminal justice system is racist. Your lack of an answer is telling enough.

Newengland, there is a documented history of white mobsters getting preferential treatment in prison, and they're not labeled "rats" because of it. The preferential treatment is part of the mobster status, not an affront to it. Mobsters have boasted of it.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea