Originally Posted by TheKillingJoke
Is there any insurmountable evidence that your local AB or incarcerated biker big shot gets treated that much better in prison than your local big shot black drug trafficker or Hispanic gang shot caller?

As far as I know, none of them are close to having it as good in the can as a mafia boss. It's more about stature than it is about race.

Furthermore, why are we having this race-based discussion? As far as I know this thread didn't have anything to do with race, until a certain someone brought it up. Again.
And a few of us got baited. Again.
We should know better by now.

If AB members and bikers are treated as bad as black inmates, it only goes to prove how low whites have to sink to be treated as bad as blacks. White criminals who look the part of being able to blend with authorities and politicians are treated with privilege. I know of no black prisoner who has ever enjoyed anything close to such privilege. Compassionate releases or pardons? Sure. But not systematically privileged treatment, like mobsters get.

I introduced race into the discussion because I think there's more than enough documentation and history to show that racism plays a large role in our criminal justice system and how inmates are treated. Your accusations of trolling must be out of frustration that you're attempting to answer the questions I've proposed without having the answers, so you're resorting to personal attacks to save face. You do have the option of simply not replying if you don't have an answer, which is something you seem to take into account at the end of your comment.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea